Since I've started doing more traveling, I thought having a nice central location to save all of my favorite places to eat around the States. Goal: Cross a border and make this "Favorite Places to Eat in the World."
- Morel's Cafe - "Vegan food that doesn't suck"
- V-Grits & False Idol - "Our passions - food, craft beer, overall health and wellness, animal welfare, sustainability - make V-Grits and False Idol a mission-driven partnership."
- Black Coffee & Waffle Bar
- The Depot Tavern
- Fig + Farro
- Galactic Pizza
- Hard Times Cafe
- Pizza Luce
- Pizza Nea
- Trio Plant-Based
St. Louis Park
- Arlo's Food Truck - this is hands-down my all-time favorite food truck. They serve the most delicious vegan comfort food I've ever had. Their house-made burgers are the best vegan patty I've ever had. They had the most scrumptious sweet potato fries I've ever had. Really, this place is doing everything right.
- Bodhi Viet Vegan - Vietnamese Vegan Cuisine