All lives don't matter until black lives do.
Donate to Families of Police Brutality Victims
- Support George Floyd’s family
- Support Kenneth Walker, Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Support Ahmaud Arbery’s mother
- Support Tony McDade’s family
- Support David McAtee’s mother and family
Donate to Independent Media Organizations
- Support independent media like Unicorn Riot
Donate to Support Protests
- The Black Trans Protestors Emergency Fund raises money for physical resources, bail, and medical care for black, transgender protestors, which will be redistributed to black, trans-led organizations.
- The NAACP Legal Defense Fund supports racial justice through advocacy, litigation, and education.
- The Legal Rights Center, a non-profit law firm based in Minneapolis, offering legal defense, educational, and advocacy services.
- The Black Vision Collective in Minneapolis, a black, trans, and queer-led social justice organization and legal fund that provides education and training in black and brown communities.
- The Know Your Rights Camp, an organization founded by Colin Kaepernick that provides education and training in black and brown communities has set up a legal fund for Minneapolis.
Support Organizations Working Against Police Abuse
- MPD 150, a participatory, horizontally-organized effort by local organizers, researchers, artists, and activists helping organizers in other cities to establish practical abolitionist strategies.
- Showing Up for Racial Justice works to educate white people about anti-racism and organizes actions to support the fight for racial justice and undermine white supremacy.
Support Rebuilding Efforts
- Support the Cities provides information on Lake Street clean up and grocery donations.
Provide Community Support
- We Love Lake Street gathers donations for small businesses and non-profits on Lake Street in Minneapolis, to help with the clean-up efforts, as is the West Broadway Business and Area Coalition.
This page will grow over time. Check back.
No justice, no peace.
Last updated: 2020-06-26
Articles from blogs I follow around the net
There have, historically, been two kinds of operating systems: general-purpose, and special-purpose. These roles are defined by the function they serve for the user. Examples of general-purpose operating systems include Unix (Linux, BSD, etc), Solaris, Haiku…via Drew DeVault's Blog June 26, 2020
I've been thinking a lot about what togetherness means in these lonely times. The rare times I'm with people feel illicit; a stolen moment of connection even as we try to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19 and do our best we can to help. I fe…via Stardust.fm - Posts June 26, 2020
I’m super bummed right now. Normally, I’d be freshly back from WWDC, reinvigorated and ready to take on a new year of development. But thanks to COVID-19 ruining… guestures wildly… I’ve missed out on seeing so many of my friends from across the world in Calif…via Liss is More June 17, 2020
Generated by openring