All lives don't matter until black lives do.
Donate to Families of Police Brutality Victims
- Support George Floyd’s family
- Support Kenneth Walker, Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Support Ahmaud Arbery’s mother
- Support Tony McDade’s family
- Support David McAtee’s mother and family
Donate to Independent Media Organizations
- Support independent media like Unicorn Riot
Donate to Support Protests
- The Black Trans Protestors Emergency Fund raises money for physical resources, bail, and medical care for black, transgender protestors, which will be redistributed to black, trans-led organizations.
- The NAACP Legal Defense Fund supports racial justice through advocacy, litigation, and education.
- The Legal Rights Center, a non-profit law firm based in Minneapolis, offering legal defense, educational, and advocacy services.
- The Black Vision Collective in Minneapolis, a black, trans, and queer-led social justice organization and legal fund that provides education and training in black and brown communities.
- The Know Your Rights Camp, an organization founded by Colin Kaepernick that provides education and training in black and brown communities has set up a legal fund for Minneapolis.
Support Organizations Working Against Police Abuse
- MPD 150, a participatory, horizontally-organized effort by local organizers, researchers, artists, and activists helping organizers in other cities to establish practical abolitionist strategies.
- Showing Up for Racial Justice works to educate white people about anti-racism and organizes actions to support the fight for racial justice and undermine white supremacy.
Support Rebuilding Efforts
- Support the Cities provides information on Lake Street clean up and grocery donations.
Provide Community Support
- We Love Lake Street gathers donations for small businesses and non-profits on Lake Street in Minneapolis, to help with the clean-up efforts, as is the West Broadway Business and Area Coalition.
This page will grow over time. Check back.
No justice, no peace.
Last updated: 2020-06-26